Sunday, November 1, 2009

A New Blog for Classroom Use

I'm busy trying to learn another blog site that I am hoping to use for my classroom use and communications with my kids. I started a main page, added links and announcements, and am hoping to get this up and running by Christmas. In the meantime I am using the site as 'training' for my blog creation skills. Feel free to check it out. It is a Blog tool that should be accessible in most schools with the security firewall. My plan is to look at other teacher blog sites for ideas on how to effectively use these, and add more pertinent info!

Mr. Ruggiero's Science 8-2

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    I checked out your classroom blog - you have created a wonderful space for your students! I am sure they will appreciate the ability to get updates on assignments and the additional instructional material available to them. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki...on Monday I hope to formally introduce it to the class...we did a Wordle activity today and then we posted the work to the site. What fun, and the kids were engaged!

    ReplyDelete